The fun begins when we arrive to pick up your dog and introduce them to their friends of similar temperament.
We head to a favourite off-leash dog park where the dogs can and have plenty of opportunities to explore, sniff, adventure, touch, feel, run, chase and play.
Opportunity to play and where dogs can be dogs.
Through our years of experience, we’ve worked out that group dynamics is critical to a happy and manageable playgroup. Your trained Animal Handler will lead the group and provide appropriate exercise according to the dogs’ needs. Sometimes that might be just a slow stroll in the shade but often it’s high energy social outing.
Playtime is about an hour (never less than 45minutes) and group numbers are limited to small groups (often 4-5 dogs) so that our Animal Handlers can focus on whats important. Your dogs!
Keeping all dogs safe, fun and friendly.
Upon returning to your home, we’ll do a quick water check leaving your dog safe and secure – ready for a nap.
- Discounts available for regular, ongoing bookings
- Small groups are limited to 4 to 6 dogs
- Professional supervision at all times
- Maximised exercise (not less than 45 minutes of play)
- Minimal drive time
- Available Monday – Friday between 8am and 4pm
- Time-specific outings available (surcharge may apply)
- Pick up and drop off included
- Poop scoop available